Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The case of the missing skirt

I have just been informed that the Cherry Blossom Furisode vendor is missing its skirt! Unfortunately I'm stuck at work and so am unable to rectify the problem immediately. It will be fixed by around 7pm GMT when I get home, so in the mean time if you've made a purchase do send me an IM or notecard so I can send you your missing kimono bottoms!


On a related note, if you ever notice that one of my sets has a wrong or missing item, or there are any problems at all with your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my level best to address the issue as soon as I am physically able. After all, customer service is free of charge.

A new summer kimono and one spring design (I know it's out of season, but I couldn't resist!) to come shortly.

No comments: