Friday, December 21, 2007

New kimono, new store and something to keep the sun... er... snow off you

Finally! The Flower & Willow great update is done! Every single one of my kimono has now been upgraded to feature new, more realistic, sleeves and obi and I have to say I'm very pleased with the way they've turned out! I've also dropped the prices and introduced the option to choose whether you want mod/copy or mod/trans items as well as opening a brand new store. Now I just have to update all my onrez, exchange listings...

Anyway, here are the new releases. First up, two new kimono:

And a new freebie:



There are also seven parasol designs now in - these are scripted to open and close on touch and have a built in animation override for both the open and closed states. Here are a few pictures of my favourites:

No comments: