Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm still alive!

Phew - long time no releases! Very sorry about that - what with one thing and another it's been a bit hectic. For starters Java Island has been revamped, which meant I had to move all of my stuff into a new building. It's smaller than the old one (boo hiss) and because of the VAT debacle my rent has gone up (double boo hiss!). Ah well, such is life and my landlord has been lovely about it. I completely understand why he's had to take this course of action.

But on the plus side there are some big developments afoot and some new items to boot!

Two more hikizuri - you must be sick of them by now! These have a slightly more silky sheen to them and some bold embroidery.


I'm a little late, but I also now have October's kanzashi in store. Yellow is pictured, but a pale pink version is also included.


In non-design related news, I've been nominated for the SL Fashion Bloggers' Choice Awards, run by SL Fashion Notes - I'll let you know how that goes!

No comments: